Within the integral service offered by our firm, we can distinguish between the following sections.
At GRM Notary we carry out all types of public deeds, from of apartments, parking spaces or stock, to inheritance or wills, as well as construction, powers of attorney, marriages and divorces. Public deeds are public instruments which contain declarations of will, legal acts involving consent, contracts and legal transactions of all kinds.
Public deeds are public instruments which contain declarations of will, legal acts involving consent, contracts and legal transactions of all kinds.
Below you can find a list of the necessary documentation for the most common notarial deeds:
- If you do not want to make special provisions of the property you own in favor of a specific person, you just have to request an appointment with the Notary and bring your original ID.
- If you want to make special provisions of your property in favor of a specific person, you must also provide the deeds or receipt of contribution of the assets.
- General: – Photocopy of the ID of the principal and the agent.
– Photocopy of the ID of the principal and the agent.
– Special powers and assets to which they refer.
- For lawsuits:
– Photocopy of the ID of the principal.
– Name of lawyers and attorneys.
- Photocopy of the ID of all sellers and buyers.
- Property Deed.
- Contribution receipt.
- Certificate of the Community of Owners on the pending fees, if it is an apartment.
- Current certificate of occupancy or request thereof.
- Energy efficiency certificate.
- Death certificate.
- Last will certificate: it can be requested at the notary’s office.
- Family book or, alternatively, marriage and birth certificates of all children Certificate of residency registration of the deceased.
- Photocopy of the ID of the interested parties as well as of two witnesses (not family members) who must attend only the day of signin
- Act of declaration of intestacy heirs or, in case of existing a valid will, death certificate, last wills certificate anda copy of the will. The last wills certificate and the copy of the will can be requested atthe notary’s office.
- List of assets of the deceased:
a.- Deeds of property and last receipt of payment the real estate tax.
b.- Shares in companies.
c.- Technical sheet and vehicle registration certificate.
d.- Bank certificates with the balances and account holders on the date of death of the deceased.
- List of debts of the deceased:
a.- Certificate with the outstanding balance of the debt at the date of death.
b.- Invoice of the funeral expenses if paid by the relatives or friends, not if paid by insurance companies.
- Photocopy of the ID of all the partners or shareholders.
- Company name certificate. It can be requested at the notary’s office.
- Bylaws. The Notary can provide a draft.
- Registered Office.
- Capital Stock and each partner’s participation percentage (%).
a.- Bank certificate of the money contributed.
b.- Inventory of assets in the case that what is contributed are goods.
- Designation of the administrator or administrators.